Ad ID: A4508 | Wednesday, 31 August, 2016  03:40 | Hits: 202

Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control  (Perth)

Anybody with an electrical Licence can obtain “Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control” and thus, eligible for our 3 week program for obtaining the certificate. While those who have completed an UEE40411 Certificate IV, will need to meet the relevant WHS/OHS legislative requirements before he runs for obtaining Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control. The legislative varies with state and territories.

Contact this user:
Email: (Use contact form below)

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Report Abuse - Email this Ad  

Permanent link to this ad:

Contact this User: 

Your email:


Security Code: *
Enter the code shown into this textbox